Sr. Federal Civilian Sales Executive
- McLean, VA
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. IT Services Sales Executive for Federal Civilian to join our team in McLean, VA.
NTT DATA Services Public Sector Vertical is currently looking for a DC metro-based Sr. Director to join our Executive Team. The Sr. Director will be responsible for driving the identification, development and capture of IT Solution and Program Management opportunities in the Civilian space. A working knowledge of the overall Civilian organizational structure, operating environment, major IT applications, and acquisition processes is required. A demonstrated understanding of Federal Civilian Agencies - GSA, SSA, Treasury, HHS, etc. specifically, organization, priorities, and strategic direction is essential.
- Leading negotiations for moderately complex contracts within Civilian Agencies.
- Develops a pipeline of qualified prospects in line with NTT DATA's overall sales and growth strategy.
- Identifies and researches top prospects, developing detailed account plans in line with a complex sale methodology and driving sufficient demand to meet quarterly and annual targets.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of NTT DATA's service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
- Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition of sales team proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to build sales forecasts, establish priorities and keep focused on sales goals.
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales quota $16MM.
- Strong influencing, presentation and professional sales skills.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
- Proven track record of building relationships, influencing thinking through a consultative sales process, and closing complex services sales.
- Existing relationships within GSA, SSA HHS, Treasury, etc.
- Experience managing business development or delivery efforts
- Solid knowledge of the competitor landscape, including an understanding of key contract vehicles used
- Established relationships with relevant clients and contractors
- Experience supporting different aspects of the sales lifecycle including opportunity identification, qualification, account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting processes
- Ability to partner with alliance/channel partners to craft and support the sale of solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience creating and providing inputs for proposal content
- Ability to create and communicate value propositions and engage clients consultatively
Basic Experience Required
- 12 years of experience selling IT Solutions/Professional Services to the Federal Civilian Agencies
- 5 years of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Undergraduate degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Sales Management, Consulting, Program Manager, Business Development, Sales, Technology, Management
Back to top