Req ID: 125557
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The Senior Business Systems Analyst position is located in Washington D.C. and will require onsite presence. This position requires more than ten (10) years of experience on information systems projects involving planning and performing complex studies and analyses of functional requirements and the derivation of automated processes that satisfy application requirements.
- Individual works independently analyzing business systems needs working with various levels of end-users, including government senior leaders, to create the logical specifications for software application systems that will provide a solution for the needs of moderate to complex business problems.
- Performs the research necessary to create technical designs and logical functionality which will ensure that business application systems can be effectively engineered and implemented to meet actual business needs.
- Responsible for creating all SSDLC required documentation, such as, Project Charter, Project Scope, Business Requirement Document, Use Case, Functional Requirement Document, Project Schedule, Test Case, Test Plan, Test Script, and User Guide. This position is responsible for creating documents for briefings and presentations.
- This position typically does not involve hands-on programming, but focuses on the analysis, definition, and logical design of software application systems. Conducts reviews of subordinates and peers work.
Candidates for this position will be required to adhere to NTT DATA's and its clients' COVID-19 health and safety protocols. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced by the federal government or any of its clients. If this position becomes subject to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate based on applicable law or client requirement, candidates will be required to become fully vaccinated as defined by NTT DATA or be approved for an exemption in accordance with applicable law.
- Minimum of 10 years of business analyst experience.
- Currently active Top Secret security clearance.
- CASP certification or the ability to obtain within 6 months of start date.
- Bachelor's a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Current CASP certification
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Virginia
Nearest Secondary Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Testing, Business Analyst, Cloud, Computer Science, Technology