Title: Sr. Software Developer
Location: Albany, NY - onsite 1 day a week at this time.
Duration: 24 months with probable extension
INDUSTRY Public Sector experience preferred
If interested, please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in all phases of system development activities: requirement gathering, design, development, testing and deployment by the following items:
- Written reports of user requirements are thorough and complete.
- Modifications adhere to prevailing standards, are thoroughly tested and completed on schedule.
- To design, implement, and manage efficient programs for the PEBT project.
- Software Developer Is involved with all facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, testing and implementation of computer software.
- Expert (7) years (84+ Months) - Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
- (7) years (84 months) experience working directly with Oracle 12c or higher.
- Experience to include PL/SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures, Table handling, and Tuning, business rules.
- (7) years (84 months) experience performing development work using MF COBOL and / or Visual Studio.
- (5) years (60 months) experience performing application development work using PL/SQL.
- (5) years (60 months) experience monitoring a 24/7 production schedule of approximately 250 jobs a month.
- Respond to communications from production control staff and resolve any operational problems
- (5) years (60 months) experience creating production environment runbooks using a shell scripting tool with Perl scripting preferred.