Duration- 3+ years
Location- Albany NY
Title: Software Architect
If you are interested please send me your resume: email@example.com
Guide a team of developers, communicate with the clients to ensure the solution solves their problems and to keep them informed about the PEBT project's progress, and making sure that, overall, everything meets the standards.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
Provide general system design, application programming, and documentation, coordination of changes, and unit and integration testing of programs, as well as guidance and mentoring of other staff. Programming tasks include complete unit routines or functional routines that make up discrete parts of functional units. Programming will utilize COBOL, PL/SQL, COGNOS and Dot Net Languages.
- Software Architect - Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
- Expert 84+ Months - Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience working directly with Oracle 12c or higher. Experience to include PL/SQL development, Functions, Stored Procedures, sequences, Table Design, and Tuning. Experience should include data normalization and working with data sets.
- 84 months experience with Micro Focus COBOL Runtime environments including activities related to production and / or development environments maintaining current technology and versions for Micro Focus CCOBOL, Oracle ProCobol, and all related software to maintain operational environments.
- 84 months experience in Oracle Database administration including tuning, stored management, table design and user administration.
- 84 experience in C#/CLS languages utilizing Visual Studio
- 84 months experience with Microsoft T-SQL or SSIS. Including stored procedures, Functions, DDL & DML
- 84 months experience documenting Technical and Architecture Specifications
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.