Reviews and studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaison between the software users and the software developers for the PEBT project.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
Provide general system design, application programming, and documentation, coordination of changes, and unit and integration testing of programs, as well as guidance and mentoring of other staff. Programming tasks include complete unit routines or functional routines that make up discrete parts of functional units. Programming will utilize COBOL, PL/SQL, COGNOS and Dot Net Languages.
- Software Analyst - Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaises between the software users and the software developers. Conveys the demands of software users to the developers. Skills include: working knowledge of software technology; computer programming experience/expertise; general business knowledge; problem solving/reduction skills; interpersonal relation skills; flexibility and adaptability.
- Expert 84+ Months - Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience managing multiple entity project teams from development through to a successful production implementation of all software and hardware tasks.
- 84 months experience with multi entity project teams in the development through successful implementation of multi-year application development and infrastructure projects. Must have experience using industry standard tools and techniques in a Business Analyst role.
- 60 months experience developing and documenting complex, multi-disciplinary infrastructure rollout projects in a government environment that includes utilizing industry standard system life cycle methodologies, working directly with cross agency staff to implement a project.
- 24 months experience of effective team building, facilitation and presentation skills, and the ability to work and communicate with diverse groups.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.