Senior Systems Administrator
- Denver, CO
Req ID: 100216
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
• Understanding the as-is IT environment
• Perform as network SME and liaison between DOI MRMSS and managed network provider.
• Assist and facilitate the efforts of the Senior Technical Architect during transition/transformation of the new hosted network infrastructure.
• Ensure and assist with all reporting deliverables as required by DOI MRMSS.
• Engage in strategic networking planning sessions with DOI MRMSS.
• Serve as SPOC for escalated network related issues
• Report the results of network Root Cause Analyses (RCA) and develop remediation plans as necessary.
• Ultimately responsible for maintaining DOI MRMSS' satisfaction with network operations and performance.
• Providing support for installing and upgrading applications, maintaining moderately complex application and technical configuration settings, and managing the configurations across the development, test, and production environments
• Assisting in DR testing and actual DR scenarios
• Works closely with the program manager and government management personnel
• Responsible for driving innovation background
• Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
• Listening and understanding to client problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
• At least 8 years of IT experience in the areas of networks, routers, LAN and WAN
• At least 3 years direct experience as a Lead providing IT managed network services
• Bachelors Degree
• ITIL Certification
• Network+, CCNP or other related technical certifications
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex solutions and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
• Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
• Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
• Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: System Administrator, Consulting, Cisco, Developer, Network Administrator, Technology
Back to top