Req ID: 114326
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Guadalajara, Jalisco (MX-JAL), Mexico (MX).
AWS Senior DevOps Engineer NTT DATA Services Mexico (Remote within Mexico)
- 3-5+ years' experience in DevOps and Automation
- Advance English communication Skills
- A desire to engage in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of latest DevOps Technologies and AWS product updates.
- Strong ability to solve problems using code and scripting. Preferably with programming skills in Python, Groovy, Shell or Java
- In depth understanding and experience working with Cloud Platforms • Experience with IaC or automated builds using CI/CD tools such as: Jenkins, GitLab, SonarQube, Twistlock etc
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, or Docker Swarm
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet
- Experience with one or more of the following Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, RDS
- Professional level certification in AWS (or agreement to obtain within 6 months post hire)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Collaborating as part of an assigned team on the development and testing of DevOps solutions for automated testing, infrastructure and config management
- Participating in Group Code Reviews, and ensuring proper code documentation
- Supporting the Scrum framework in terms of how you approach your tasks, with the guidance of an Agilist
- Providing customer support when needed (customer facing role)
- Participating in Project Kickoff Calls and Solutions-Delivery Handoff Meetings (customer facing role)
- Mentoring new Engineers on the project team
- Full remote position, working in Central Standard Time (CST)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Database, Oracle, Consulting, Java, Computer Science, Technology