Req ID: 101673
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Active Directory Engineer to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
The Senior Active Directory Engineer provides support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- Resolves and appropriately completes assigned cases and change requests and acts as an escalation for support issues.
- Applies new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives.
- Implements new software solutions as required by the business. The core infrastructure technology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory and Windows file services architecture creation and management, global system security and policy configuration, and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives.
- 5 years' experience supporting Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO), Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS), Certificate Authorities (CA), and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name Systems (DNS), Distributed File Systems (DFS), and Windows Server Operating Systems - 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE)
- 5 years' experience supporting Public Sector clients.
- MUST be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Cloud, System Administrator, Consulting, Technology