SECURITY SPECIALIST ADVISOR
- Bengaluru, India
Req ID: 101502
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SECURITY SPECIALIST ADVISOR to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- 5-10+ years of experience in technical IT security or related job role
- 3+ years of threat detection or incident response experience
- 3+ years of host or network-based forensics examination experience
- Experience in running investigations and computer forensic examinations without supervision
- Strong understanding of common enterprise technologies and common network protocols
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Azure environments
- Knowledge of malicious code analysis and reverse-engineering
- Bonus points for experience with CrowdStrike Falcon, Exabeam UEBA, Tanium or X-Ways
- Highly analytical individual contributor with a strong attention to detail and structured approach to problem solving
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess
- Familiarity with the MITRE ATT&CK, OWASP Top 10 and 20 CIS Controls
- Security Certifications (SANS GIAC, ISC2, OSCP or other vendor security certifications)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Back to top