Quality Assurance Analyst
- Denver, CO
Req ID: 100191
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
- Manage Quality of the deliverables for adherence to standards, expectations and the needs by thoroughly reviewing them
- Identify existing and potential problems with the deliverables
- Conduct surprise audits to ensure quality of the deliverables
- Follow CMMi Level 3 and ISO standards to ensure quality
- Prepare and present status reports
- Work closely with the program manager and government management personnel to coordinate review cycles
- Responsible for driving innovation background
Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
- Identifying risks and taking preventive and corrective actions as required
- Listening and understanding to client quality problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
- Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 4 years direct experience in providing quality reviews and audits for large portfolio of projects
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, Consulting, Technology
Back to top