Quality and Performance Specialist Advisor
- Chicago, IL
Req ID: 99958
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Quality and Performance Specialist Advisor to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
Responsibilities and Skills
- Evaluate and analyze corporate processes to improve process execution efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive continuous quality improvement through strategy and metrics for measurable results and quality management systems
- Perform process and program audits and reviews
- Collate, analyze and publish metrics data related to processes being evaluated
- Analyze performance metrics and facilitate lessons learned and process improvements
- Address process-related concerns, provide training, facilitate process improvements, and ensure compliance.
- Create Corrective Action reports, maintain non-compliance and improvement logs, and track corrective actions to closure
- Plays a key role in the designing of the quality strategy and ensures that all areas within the business unit perform to the defined standards.
- Review process changes and preparing QMS process artifacts such as manuals, procedures, work instructions, templates, and training materials.
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills with the ability to get work done
- Effective communication skills with the ability to convince the team to follow quality standards
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5-years' experience in performing Quality Assurance to multi-million, multi-project programs involving Microsoft Technologies
- ITIL Certification
- PMP or CSM or other related Project Management certifications
- Experience in ISO or CMMi processes and audits
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technology
Back to top