- Norcross, GA
Req ID: 95681
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team in Chamblee, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
- Develop program management deliverables (detailed project schedule, budget, etc.) and processes (risk, quality, and scope management). Advancing IT capabilities through modernization, innovation, and cloud-smart application migration.
- Define program level resource plans and effectively on-boarding resources to the program
- Cost modeling, program cost forecasting & variance management
- Managing project interdependencies and assessing implications for program based on the consideration of other projects
- Support operations readiness reviews for going live with applications running in the cloud
- Ability to develop new processes and approaches for cloud migrations
- Support identification of new cloud service patterns needed to support migrations
- Support identification and requirements gathering for new tools and services to enable application discovery, capacity analysis, and migration
- Enhance existing processes and ensure authoritative data sources such as CMDB are updated as part of the migration
- Public cloud experience, e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
- Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 10+ years of professional Information Technology experience in an enterprise-level environment
- PMI's PgMP or PMP certification
- ITIL v3 foundational knowledge
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Program Manager, Consulting, Manager, Computer Science, Cloud, Management, Technology
Back to top