Private Equity Specialist
- Gurgaon, India
Our client is a leading global provider of asset and wealth management solutions. They provide investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth.
This team is currently seeking an "Associate / Sr. Associate" to join our team at Gurgaon
- Booking Journal Entries basis bank statements and client.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation and maintaining the respective financial logs.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including calls and distributions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
- Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
- Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
Requirements for this role include:
- 2+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital markets, and life cycle of trades. Good knowledge of Capital Market
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts.
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
- 2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- 2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers.
- A drive to broaden one's knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
- Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
- Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it's to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Data Entry, Technology, Administrative
Back to top