- Charlotte, NC
Req ID: 99580
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Principal Consultant to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
This is staff level position in our Consulting Services organization. You will work as part of a client-facing team to complete projects for clients and deliver excellent business value. You will be supporting more experienced consultants in the planning and execution of projects for our clients, managing less experienced consultants, and have the ability to manage multiple simple projects or at least one medium sized project.
Successful applicants for this position will start in June, July or August, 2021. You will complete at least two weeks of training to prepare for your initial client engagements. Roles will be based in our regional hub cities of Atlanta, New York, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, and Dallas.
- Assists leading project team in defining client's problem
- May include market research, interviews with stakeholders, and/or other business analysis
- Contributes to client deliverables and project routines
- Establishes relationships with client at the appropriate levels, gains understanding of work and problems encountered
- Uses good judgment in communicating with clients
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, potentially 100%
- A Master's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience using tools in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Master of Business Administration or relevant degree
- Problem solving: carries out relevant data gathering with a focus on solutions, insight and actionable recommendations.
- Analysis: rapidly identifies and reports the key issues. Identifies information anomalies to solve them.
- Interviewing: leads complex interviews and goes beyond scope. Accurately drives out and captures the key points.
- Presentation/oral and written expression: builds credibility when delivering presentations and during discussion with client at peer level. Writes well-articulated, structured and succinct professional documentation (both in local language and English).
- Facilitation & storyboarding: prepares and leads meetings, drives decision making, headlines key points and ensures participation. Proactively storyboards for self and others.
- Influencing: challenges conventional views and presents ideas persuasively to gain buy-in/steer others to specific outcomes
- Team player: create an effective working environment and contributes in maintaining a positive spirit within the team
- Conflict management: brings conflicts and disagreements into the open and secures optimal resolution with support
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Consulting, Business Analyst, MBA, Technology, Management
Back to top