Planning and Scheduling Analyst
- Manila, Philippines
Req ID: 100804
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Planning and Scheduling Analyst to join our team in Quezon City, National Capital Region (PH-00), Philippines (PH).
In this Role you will be Responsible for:
- Forecasting call volumes and capacity planning to support the scheduling and optimizing of customer service representatives for a major INBOUND call center with 100+ agents that handles 10,000 calls per month.
- Working knowledge and experience of workforce management tools like Nice, CMS, IEX etc. Ability to understand the Clients' Service Level Requirements and the conditions that impact Service Levels.
- Analyzing historical performance data to identify trends (associate behavior, call volume, activities, etc.) Producing dashboards and presentations for senior leadership covering received volume, team performance, schedule adherence, handle times, and additional KPIs
- Performing real time monitoring of the call representatives on call status and assisting reps with questions.
- Assisting management with floorplan creation as well as determining desk moves on a regular basis.
- Monitoring productivity metrics and schedules to ensure adequate staffing in coordination with training, meetings, 1:1 sessions, breaks/lunches, etc. Must have the ability to adapt to changing priorities on short notice. Deliverables required from this role:
- The position will own forecasting of contacts, scheduling of resources, planning headcount The position will also be responsible to work closely with the Business Leaders in daily execution
- The position will lead a team of resources who will help in achieving the objectives as outlined above
- The position will collect, validate and complete analysis on operational data to identify trends impacting the overall team performance.
- The position will create reports to leadership on a regular basis outlining the forecasts and the team's performance to the forecast.
- Requirements for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree University degree preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills 2+ years of experience leading a team of 50+ employees where you responsible for hiring, coaching, and managing performance
- 3+ years of INBOUND Call Center experience.
- 7+ years of experience that required a knowledge of healthcare insurance policy concepts.
- Holding valid US visa preferred
**Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday Evening Shift. The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend's basis business requirement.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Scheduler, Technology, Administrative
Back to top