At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: []
The Team Member will be responsible for performing processing of invoices related activities. The role will involve coordinating with all internal and external clients of NTT DATA across the globe and be part of Financial Shared Services team in Gurgaon.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Processing of all invoices and credits on timely , reconciliation of manual invoices and pre bill invoices.
- Ensuring proper control checks and complaince to meet service standards.
- Providing timely responses to both internal and external queries.
- Assisting and support the Team Leaders during month end operations or for any other ad-hoc projects / assignments. To report any non compliance to Team Leads for neccessery timely measures.
- Accoutable for maintaning and updating work related reports and trackers .
- To demonstrate quality performance that includes attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for work.
Required Skills for this role include:
- The candidate must be Bcom/BBA/MBA graduate.
- Minimum 1 year to 6 years of experience in an Order to Cash role where have handled responsibility for invoice processing and credits on time along with proper checks
- Minimum 1 year to 6 years of experience to handleres queries from internal stakeholders and external supplier's daily
- Well versed in using the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional environment.
- Time management skills that require the ability to cope with a complex, changing environment
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Job Segment: MBA, Management