Oracle Identity and Access Management Specialist
- Denver, CO
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Oracle Identity and Access Management Specialist to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze document requirements assist with the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and overall implementation of Identity Management (ICAM) solutions utilizing the Oracle IAM Suite
- Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components and rules
- Develop and maintain Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Provisioning reconciliation using connectors scheduled jobs Customization of connectors, associated forms, and event handlers Organization structures and entitlement catalog Approval workflows
- Develop and maintain Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) Custom attributes and object classes Encrypted attributes and permissions Proxy workflow and load balancing
- IAM Experience integrating IAM components with directory services including OUD, MS Active Directory, etc.
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web-based applications utilizing, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle WebLogic, SOABPM, Custom Java.Net Applications, etc.) with OIAM Suite
- Excellent understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
- Experience with the Oracle Exa Engineered systems and the Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite and .net
- 5+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity Access Management solutions, using Oracle Identity Manager,
- 5+ years with one or more of the following technologies: Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle
- Ability to work in Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
- Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, should be detail-oriented, work in a team environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Manager, Oracle, Database, Consulting, Java, Management, Technology
Back to top