- Denver, CO
Req ID: 100073
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Operations Manager to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage client relationship regarding the day to day operations of the project supporting Applications and infrastructure
- Provide critical analytical oversight and direction to the team whose main task is to support, enhance and deliver applications in varying technologies including PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle Reporting, Oracle Datawarehouse, .net, SQL Server and many others
- Responsible for managing the integrated technical and management approach and processes that facilitate communication and information sharing.
- Responsible for the application of CMMI Level 3 process and best practices for improved efficiency and productivity across tasks and activities.
- Works closely with the program manager and government management personnel
- Responsible for driving innovation background
- Identifying risks and taking preventive and corrective actions as required
- Listening and understanding to client problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
- Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that the applications under support meet all the functional and non-functional requirements
- Minimum of 8 years direct experience in delivering SLA based projects including development and maintenance in technology stack to include .net, PeopleSoft, Oracle, BI & Analytics
- Minimum of 5 years of experience modernizing legacy systems and strong leadership skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with managing the relationship with COTS vendors
- Bachelor's Degree
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in environmental safety
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Database, ERP, Consulting, Oracle, Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top