Operation Support Specialist IV
- Arlington, VA
Req ID: 83691
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Operation Support Specialist IV to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- Analyze management, business, and technical issues related to program management and information systems
- Provide guidance for the business implications of various systems
- Collaborate on feasibility studies and systems planning
- Assist in formulating systems scope and objectives
- Devise and/or modify procedures for managing complex programs
- Responsible to mentor and supervise junior staff
- Responsible to manage, motivate, and maintain productivity for assigned project team members
- US Citizenship required
- BS degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience providing analytical support for information systems and project management
- Associates Degree plus 4 additional years of experience providing analytical support for information systems and project management in lieu of a BS
- 8 additional years of experience providing analytical support for information systems and project management in lieu of a degree
- Secret clearance or Interim Secret clearance required
- Project Management Professional certification
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and effectively
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Virginia
Nearest Secondary Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Information Systems, Program Manager, Project Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top