Navy A&A Validator
- Middletown, RI
Req ID: 100267
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Navy A&A Validator to join our team in Newport, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc. is seeking a full qualified A&A Navy Validator for a key program in Newport, RI. The A&A Validator will have experience with DIACAP to RMF transition, Cyber Security Certification & Accreditation (C&A), Assessment & Authorization (A&A) experience in support of DoD including program management information technology (IT) application, sub-system, and hosting environment experience. Uses risk and vulnerability assessment tools in order to design, confirm, determine and/or troubleshoot system security issues and A&A package development.
- Assessment and Authorization of cyber programs/systems/tools
- Ensures the overall technical execution of the C&A workflow is up to customer standards/SLAs
- Scanning using DOD approved scanning tools
- 6+ years of cyber security experience
- 3+ years of A&A work in support of a Navy program including package development, artifact generation, and accreditor negotiation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 additional years of cyber security experience in lieu of degree
- Fully Qualified Navy Validator Level III
- Secret Clearance
- 3+ years of experience with using DOD approved scanning tools
- 3+ years overseeing the overall technical execution of a C&A workflow
- Excellent customer service skills
Environmental Hazards - none
Physical Requirements - none
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Consulting, Program Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top