Mid-Level Java Developer
- Chevy Chase, MD
Req ID: 55830
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Mid-Level Java Developer to join our team in Silver Spring, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- Responsible for maintaining the high level of software through code inspection, process refinement, improvement and implementation
- Work with all aspects of the SDLC group assisting with producing the highest quality, secure system possible
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Understanding of systems architecture and how to implement software and maintenance process to reduce risks
- Experience with Redmine, GIT and Jenkins tools
- Experience with SonarQube
- Knowledge of configuration management best practices
- Ability to lead a small team of developers and testers
- Understanding of software quality development and implementation, software inspection, testing, verification and validation, and software development and maintenance processes and methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in J2EE technologies along with strong experience in SQL, PL/SQL and Enterprise Service Bus
- 3+ years of experience in Unix Shell Scripting and Linux OS environments
- 4+ years experience in Java/JEE-Code coverage/analysis
- 2-4 years experience with Oracle PL/SQL Database Development
- 1-2 years of experience with DeveloperEnterprise Application Integration-IBM WebSphere
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
US Citizenship with ability to obtain clearance
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Oracle, Database, Consulting, Technology
Back to top