Middleware Team Lead
- Roanoke, VA
Req ID: 85887
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Middleware Team Lead to join our team in Radford, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
This contingent position is for a Middleware Team Lead that is responsible for all facets of engineering and administering the mid-tier at PL ALTESS. This includes architecting infrastructure, installing and configuring Application and Web Servers, Portals, and associated software products and operating system configuration in LINUX, UNIX and Windows environments. Once deployed, responsible for maintaining the infrastructure to meet availability and performance standards. Assists in the scheduling of deployment activity as well as new installations of mid-tier infrastructure. Responsible for developing security standards in the mid-tier and ensuring all systems and applications meet ALTESS and ARMY security requirements. Responsible for development and maintenance of mid-tier system monitoring and administrative dashboards to ensure a proactive approach to system management. Thorough knowledge of the Cyber Command Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) processes and procedures. Know how to perform a Security Readiness Review (SRR) and document the SRR findings in a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) document.
- Master's Degree - in Engineering, Business, Computer Science or Technology (Bachelor's Degree + 2 years additional experience equals Master's Degree)
- At least 10 years of experience deploying and managing middleware software supporting customer applications.
- CompTIA Security+
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, CCNA, RedHat, Palo, etc.) - can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
- US Citizenship
- The ability to obtain a Secret clearance (Interim required to start)
- Knowledge of Application Server architecture in a large enterprise environment using WebLogic, WebSphere, or similar class server systems.
- Knowledge of Web Services, both SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge of XML is required.
- Knowledge of DTD, XSLT, Xerces and Xalan is a plus.
- Must possess a familiarity of the Java or C# programming languages to assist developers in debugging applications.
- Knowledge of the Oracle RDBMS and the SQL Server RDBMS is a plus • Knowledge of UNIX and Windows administrations skills.
- Knowledge of Python and PowerShell is a plus.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional manner.
- DOD Secret security clearance.
- Working knowledge of DoD STIGs, and IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Blacksburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia
Job Segment: Middleware, Consulting, Database, Developer, Cisco, Technology
Back to top