MDM Technical Project Lead/Manager
- Irving, TX
Req ID: 109524
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a MDM Technical Project Lead/Manager to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to 3-5 years of project/program management experience and working directly with software development teams.
• Accountable for coordinating the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company
• Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, design, vendors and other supporting teams.
• Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
• Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
• Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
• Lead the Customer Data Management project using tools like IBM MDM, Informatica 360 or other MDM solutions
• Own planning and execution of the project. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
• Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
• Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
• Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of individual accountability. People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
• Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
• Communicate upward and outward
• Looking for technical project managers with advanced agile planning, estimation and execution skills and expert level Jira skills.
• Must have technical knowledge on managing projects related to Master Data Management
• 10-12 years of industry experience. With at least ~5+ years as technical project lead delivering customer centric solutions as an individual contributor.
• Strong presence and communication skills required.
• Experience working with Product vendor and the technical teams to effectively and efficiently use the product
• Communication skills and experience working with technical and business management teams.
• Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an environment.
• Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging goals.
• Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
• Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
• Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
• Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up and/or experience with external facing production systems preferred.
• 1-3+ years of experience in Master Data Management with a focus on Customer Data management using tools like IBM MDM, Informatica 360 or other MDM products
• 1-3 years of experience as Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Program Manager, Consulting, Business Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top