Logistics Support Analyst
- Washington, DC
Req ID: 98618
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Support Analyst to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The Logistics Support Analyst reports to the Program Manager and Assistant Program Manager in the support of surface ship modernizations, and performs the following duties:
- Provide logistics support for programs managed by the client program office.
- Assists government lead in developing Navy IUID policy to advance integrate logistics support (ILS) objectives.
- Coordinate engagements with shipbuilding, maintenance, and waterfront personnel to include logistics, travel, schedule, and attendance.
- Coordinate with Navy TYCOMs and partner program offices on conducting Logistics Products Reviews.
- Assist in developing spreadsheets, talking points, and presentations to support office engagements with program office management.
- Prepare correspondence for office leadership and government lead, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience with 2+ years of logistics experience
- Possess a DoD security clearance; a secret clearance preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to Perform Discreet Tasks with a High Level of Attention to Detail
- Ability to Accept Constructive Input
- Program Management Office (PMO) Experience Preferred
- Experience in Support of Navy Programs
- Demonstrated Effective Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally occasionally
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, Consulting, Office Manager, Program Manager, Technology, Administrative, Management
Back to top