Life Sciences Consulting Lead
- New Brunswick, NJ
Req ID: 108809
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Life Sciences Consulting Lead to join our team in East Brunswick, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
NTT Data Consulting merges the personalized attention of an industry-centric consulting approach with the comprehensive reach of a top 10 global IT services provider. This combination gives our customer organizations a distinct advantage: end-to-end solutions that drive high client value architected from industry vantage point and powered a comprehensive portfolio of digital transformation, infrastructure, application, and business process services. Our partnership with our customers helps them implement processes and systems and run and improve their organization for long-term business advantage. We seamlessly integrate business consulting insight, industry-specific technology expertise and global reach - helping them transform the way they work and achieve desired business outcomes.
We seek a Life Science Consulting Managing Director focused on defining go-to-market strategy and execution across a portfolio including: Business Resilience & Simplification, Digital and Data Driven Health, Transformation Acceleration, Systems Resilience & Trusted Platforms, and Workforce Resilience. Additionally, they will provide thought leadership and advisory consultation across areas such as: data advisory, commercial operations and patient engagement, digital trials, digital therapeutics, and/or across digital transformation initiatives.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Advising executives (e.g., CxO, VP, Director) transforming business and operations to improve speed, agility and support growth
- Viewed as content expert identifying industry trends and developing Points-of-View to share with clients and the market
- Leading sales proposals, scoping, negotiating, and contracting of advisory and planning services and deliverables
- Leading multiple work streams in the execution of programs and projects that assess business and operations and building consensus across client stakeholders focused on delivering Business Outcomes
- Ensuring solutions / recommendations address conclusions and convey insights aligned with practice/client expectations
- Navigating seamlessly between strategic design concepts and operational improvement ideation toward driving benefit realization for clients
- Assessing and defining consulting delivery methodologies, approaches, and frameworks that improve engagement quality and success
- Owning aspects of client planning and interactions toward expending NTT Data Consulting footprint and influence with eventual pull-thru of NTT services delivered
- Define desired client business outcomes and translating into proposals based on value generated and investment constraints
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Flexible/Remote Location: Domestic U.S.
- 12 plus years' management/business consulting (ex: strategy, planning & road mapping, commercial operations, cost & process optimization, etc.)
- 8 plus years of Life Science industry expertise, including Pharma, focused on designing and delivering business outcomes
- Experience utilizing advisory consulting to generate business leads and "grow the footprint" at targeted customers that result in closing new business deals
- Understanding of Life Science industry domain with oversight for delivering client consulting engagements resulting in referenceable clients
- Developed and delivered customer and practice strategy plans
- Experience within business consulting practice structure focused on building and managing client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Back to top