Req ID: 103021
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Lead Security Analyst to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- 5 years' experience in performing Security Architecture, NIST 800-53, FISMA compliance and FedRAMP.
- Must possess certifications for CCNA, CISSP, Security +, Data Encryption, Cybertools (i.e. Splunk, SolarWinds, Nessus, NetApp, McAfee etc.).
- 5 years' experience creating, updating, and monitoring Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Standards.
- 5 years' experience supporting Public Sector clients.
- MUST be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
Very Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Cloud, Consulting, Network, CCNA, Cisco, Technology