KYC/AML Sr Associate
- Gurgaon, India
Our client is a leading global provider of asset and wealth management solutions. They provide investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth.
This team is currently seeking "Sr Associate - AML/KYC" to join our team in Gurgaon
- Responsible for the onboarding of investors into our clients' hedge and private equity funds. We need your due diligence and attention to detail to ensure all proper data points and documentation is received at the time of a subscription. Once received, your job will be to input all relevant data points into our contact management system in order to facilitate investor reporting.
- Adhere to our Anti-Money Laundering policies, KYC Checks and procedures when reviewing all investor transactions. As an Investor Services Analyst, you are required to comply with our department's rules and regulations designed to stop the practice of generating income through illegal actions.
- Responsible for monitoring our clients' bank accounts for investor wire activity. You will also create wire templates to facilitate all investor payments
- Generate and reconcile all investor reporting, such as investor capital statements. Once approved by the client, you will be responsible for disseminating this documentation to our clients' end investors and their contacts via an automated distribution process.
- Correspond with investment managers and their investors regarding day-to-day inquiries, including questions on subscription documents and investor reporting. Client engagement and a dedication to quality service is a must for success.
- Look for future solutions! Through attending and participating in various IMS and corporate professional development sessions, you will acquire the tools to identify processes across the division and organization. You will have the opportunity to partner with a diverse team and grow your career.
Requirements for this role include:
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
- Essential knowledge of KYC, AML : with prior experience will be key
- Logical thought process
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong Knowledge of US capital markets, accounting principles
- Hands on MS-Excel
- Sound knowledge of various instruments/ financial products - equities, fixed income, derivatives, forex etc.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Back to top