Java J2EE Spring Developer
- San Francisco, CA
Req ID: 109625
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Java J2EE Spring Developer to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support client by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Java JEE Development experience
- 4+ years Spring
- 2+ years with SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL
- 2+ years of experience developing with SQL, PL/SQL
- 1+ years of experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- 2+ years Agile Scrum experience
- Experience in performance tuning techniques
- Experience in development tools like SQL PLUS, TOAD
- Database modeling is plus.
- Experience in Shell Script is a plus
- Web User Interface Design
- AJAX, Spring ORM Frameworks (Hibernate)
- Java Message Service (JMS)
- Spring Boot microservices
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Consulting, Cloud, Application Developer, Technology
Back to top