ITSM Business Analyst
- Washington, DC
Req ID: 43683
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ITSM Business Analyst to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
• Requirements Elicitation
• Conducts Business Practice Reviews
• Facilitates Peer Project Reviews and Management Project Reviews
• Requires extensive understanding of business process and system requirements development to build baseline documentation
• Must excel at writing business documentation
• Understanding of Agile and iterative development practices
• Experience with large projects
• Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
• Bachelor's degree in computer science; Master's degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Computer Science, Business Analyst, Technology
Back to top