Req ID: 101487
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a ITIL Compliance Lead to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- 5 years' experience in IT Service Management processes and tool implementations
- Must possess one of these---ITIL Version 3 or Foundation Certified or ITIL Practitioner Certified in Release, Change, and Configuration Management
- 5 years' experience in Quality Assurance/Control and Documentation Lifecycle Management.
- 5 years' experience supporting Public Sector accounts
- MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, Consulting, Technology