Instructional Systems Designer
- Falls Church, VA
Req ID: 97167
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Instructional Systems Designer to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- Using the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) Model to support the analysis, design, development, delivery, implementation, and evaluation of learning programs (e. g., scientific, safety, leadership, and professional development e-learning, simulations, classroom-based, etc.)
- Provide a robust and comprehensive analysis of the agency s current and future learning needs and goals (e. g., create a detailed strategic and tactical project plan for the Full Lifecycle of Training Support at the federal agency)
- Assess and provide recommendations for training materials to maintain continuity with existing policies and policy updates
- Develop new training materials and courses in response to existing and newly created or identified roles, responsibilities, and/or work-streams and provide recommendations on the appropriate training delivery methods (e. g., classroom based, virtual, e-learning), based on analysis of audience and content
- Provide consultation and perform instructional design functions
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing and newly developed training courses, programs, and materials to meeting the agency s goals and objectives
- Design and develop entire e-Learning modules.
- Design and develop games, applications, and simulations for learning purposes
- Provide enhancements to learning products to produce high-quality and engaging learning products
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementation and administration of training and e-Learning platforms
- Test learning content and ensure compliance with federal agency network requirements
- Develop training courses and materials to assist content creators with ensuring 508 Compliance of their content
- BS/BA in a related field
- ITIL cert
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Back to top