Infrastructure Security Lead
- Falls Church, VA
Req ID: 97291
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Infrastructure Security Lead to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- Function as the Infrastructure IT security expert.
- Advise the system owner (SO) regarding security considerations in applications systems procurement or development, implementation, operation and maintenance, and disposal activities (i.e., life cycle management). Reports any possible weakness/vulnerability to the SO
- Assist in the determination of an appropriate level of security commensurate with the level of sensitivity. Coordinates with all stakeholders to ensure that the major application maintains confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of security and contingency plans.
- Participate in security impact analysis to periodically re-evaluate sensitivity of the system, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Participate in security impact analysis of system safeguards and program elements and in authorization and assessment (A&A) of the system for continuous monitoring.
- Review POA&M (Plan of Actions and Milestones) status and generate draft POA&Ms as needed
- Issue WCVFs (Weakness Completion Verification Form) to officially close out POA&Ms
- Ensures that the system documentation in CSAM is current including but not limited to:
- System Identification
- Information Types
- Appendices including but not limited to:
- PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment)
- PTA (Privacy Threshold Analysis) as needed
- BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- Assessment/Risk reports
- Contingency Plan updates and test results
- Accreditation memos and Authority to Operate (ATO) memos.
- Generate and upload a signed copy of the SSP
- Ensure that POA&Ms are entered correctly and updated regularly
- 5+ years experience with large Infrastructure support efforts
- 5+ years experience with end to end C&A process
- Must hold a nationally recognized security certification (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP)
- Minimum of five years of experience equivalent to performing the duties of an Infrastructure Security Lead.
- Working knowledge of NIST SP800-53 controls.
- Degree in Computer Science
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Computer Science, Solution Architect, Technology
Back to top