Infrastructure, Cloud, and Security Service Delivery Architect
- Guadalajara, Mexico
Req ID: 98104
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Infrastructure, Cloud, and Security Service Delivery Architect to join our team in Guadalajara, Jalisco (MX-JAL), Mexico (MX).
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Oversee the overall architecture integrity and maintains the architectural vision of the ICS offerings per deal.
- Mature the ICS environment by managing the lifecycle of solution delivery.
- Influence business and technology strategy by understanding business needs and industry trends.
- Work closely with subject matter Technical Architects and Primary Architects to ensure the end-to-end solution is sound.
- Ensure the scope being solutioned by the Architects can be delivered by the ICS teams within the expected timeline.
- Design technology solutions by modeling requirements and applying standard architecture methodologies. If a provision fails during the execution of transition for whatever reason, ensure the ICS delivery teams are protected from a delivery and cost perspective.
- Act as an "agent of change" and continuously foster the sharing of customer, architecture, and technical information between organizations.
- Understand and interpret requirements by probing for information, facilitating consensus building, and synthesizing and translating ideas into actionable requirements.
- Identifies leverage opportunities by using building blocks, and acts a liaison between the functional groups to ensure that the leverage opportunities are realized.
- Assess the value of solution-enhancing developments emanating from field-work and incorporates these into the architecture models as appropriate.
- Manage the architecture by continuously monitoring the models and updating them as necessary to show changes, additions, and alterations.
Job requirements include:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in a similar position with IT Services provider
- Organizational expert within defined subject area.
- Integrate deep subject matter expertise with industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Use experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information.
- Consider implications of decisions and recommendations.
- Adapts and integrates own experience with company-wide strategy.
- Analyze and forecast business and market trends.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
- Invent new products and processes to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Guide by business plans and strategy.
- Contribute to strategic decisions affecting the discipline.
- Contribute to business results through quality of results, advice and decisions.
- Develop standards around solutions while working with the Product Development team.
- Provide architectural design and documentation that spans multiple service areas and/or functions.
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior leadership and primary and technical architectures
- Coordinates among multiple architecture specializations (eg. Solution, Business, Information, or Infrastructure).
- Position 100% remote but candidates must be already based in Mexico or holding a work permit
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Cloud, Consulting, Technology
Back to top