Information Security Services Manager
- Denver, CO
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Information Security Services Manager to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
• Provides support for security processes for the application and their environment
• Reviews compliance with applicable security regulations, directives, and policies
• Oversees Certification and Accreditation activities including reviewing work plans, preparing schedules, estimating the effort, reporting status, and ensuring that standard procedures are performed
• Develops and maintains Security Program Plans and oversees the Security Self-Assessment activities. Experience with FedRamp requirements and accreditation.
• Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years experience in Security Architecture, Security Design, Implementation, Audits, Testing, Monitoring and Controls
• 5+ years experience with FISMA (including NIST and FIPS) and FedRAMP Moderate standards • One or more of security certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CompTIA+, Security+, etc.
• Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
• Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
• 5+ years experience in implementing Identity and Access Management controls
• 3+ years experience with Security planning, providing security guidelines and controls
• 3+ years experience in security testing including penetration testing and Security audits• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Information Security, Information Technology, IT Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
Back to top