Helpdesk Senior Associate
- Bengaluru, India
Req ID: 104325
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Senior Associate to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Position's General Duties and Tasks
In these roles you will be responsible for:
• Responding to Incidents and Requests logged via voice, email, web, chat and virtual assistant channels
• Triaging Incidents and Requests at inception, capturing all relevant information to arrive at an initial diagnosis
• Prioritising Incidents and Requests as per the agreed Service Level Agreements
• Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to handle difficult situations
• Ability to multi-task, working on multiple Incidents or Requests in unison
• Calling end-users as necessary
• Remotely connecting to devices and systems to provide 1st line support (which include but are not limited to password resets, account, and software administration)
• Executing resolutions and fulfilment activities as per knowledgebase articles stored in Remedy
• Functionally escalating Incidents and Requests, to respective resolver teams
• Proactively requesting updates for Incidents and Requests which are assigned to resolver teams
• Seeking end user acceptance of Incident Resolution and Request Fulfilment activities
• Documenting details and steps taken to resolve an Incident or Request
• Proactively suggesting knowledgebase articles for consideration of publication
• provide confirmation of Incident Priority Level assigned as per the priority matrix agreed with CUSTOMER;
Requirements for this role include:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English dialect and strong written English skills
• IT literate with a working understanding of networking, server, storage, security, backup and virtualisation principles and concepts
• Capable of asking the 'right' questions to perform basic IT troubleshooting of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, applications and core infrastructure
• Knowledge of basic ITIL processes like incident management, request management and change management.
Required schedule availability for this position is 24x7. The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Help Desk, Information Technology, Change Management, Technology, Management
Back to top