Helpdesk Associate/ Sr Associate
- Noida, India
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a "HELPDESK ASSOCIATE / HELPDESK SENIOR ASSOCIATE" to join our team in "Noida."
- Provides L1/ L2 technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems by telephone and email.
- Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Typically, the Analyst level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Windows XP, Win 7/8 Operating system, PC Hardware, Basic Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Networking, Messaging, and MS Office, COTS applications etc.
- Must be able to speak fluent English & possess excellent writing and comprehension skills & with excellent customer handling skills
- Qualification: Graduate
- At least 6 Months plus years of experience in a technical support role.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Rotational shifts (24*7).
- Basic Technical TS skills.
The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime (paid) and work on weekends based on business requirement. All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation/Process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technical Support, Help Desk, Information Technology, Technology
Back to top