Help Desk Support Specialist
- Jackson, MS
Req ID: 89988
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Help Desk Support Specialist to join our team in Clinton, Mississippi (US-MS), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users.
• Provides support, identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature.
• Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
• Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
• Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
• The selected candidate is required to work a shift schedule on a 24x7 helpdesk environment.
- Experience with Windows desktop Operating System
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Required Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Requires at least 3 years of relevant work experience
• 1+ years of customer service experience
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
• 1-2 years' experience troubleshooting hardware and/or software issues
• 1-2 years' experience in tier 1 help desk support
• Proficient with Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and iOS operating systems
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and 2013
• Experienced with troubleshooting common network issues
• Experienced with Active Directory
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Job Segment: Consulting, Help Desk, Information Technology, Database, Cloud, Technology
Back to top