Hedge Fund Accounting Associate/Sr Associate/SME/Team Lead
- Gurgaon, India
Our client is a leading global provider of asset and wealth management solutions. They provide investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high net-worth families create and manage wealth.
This team is currently seeking "Hedge Fund Accounting Associate/Sr Associate/SME/Team Lead" to join our team in Gurgaon
Req No : 91263
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform daily reconciliation of accounts between Geneva and Custodian/Prime Broker.
- Monthly investigation on Reconciliation discrepancies and verify all the transactions (Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancy).
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and
- prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensure Fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards (Calculation of Incentive Fee and Management Fee).
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
- Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
- Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
- Communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
- Correspond with external investment managers regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering security trades, fee, payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations. Client engagement and a dedication to quality service is a must for success.
Requirements for this role include:
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
- 1-5+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital markets, and life cycle of trades.
- Well versed with all financial instruments
- Complete procedural knowledge of fund accounting is a must. Trade Booking, Cash reporting, Exception analysing, reconciliation of assets and cash, Post pricing issues etc.
- 2+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- 2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers..
- A drive to broaden one's knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the
- initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
- Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
- Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it's to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help
- implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Manager, Data Entry, Technology, Management, Administrative
Back to top