Exchange & Windows Administrator -L2
- Bangalore, India
Req ID: 2587
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Exchange & Windows Administrator -L2 to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Should have good exposure and excellent troubleshooting skills on Exchange 2003, Exchange 2010 concepts. Able to plan & schedule technical activities as per the direction from supervisor and be able to work in shifts 24x7, when required.
Job Level Specific Duties
• Candidate will be responsible for the troubleshooting of the tickets, monitoring the server infrastructure and handling escalated tickets of medium to high complexity.
• Deliverables will include ticket ownership, response, resolve and update and handle escalated tickets from various levels.
• Should have knowledge of ITIL processes
• Should be flexible to learn new technologies and shifts.
• Good communication skills and be able to work with several groups on assigned projects both regional and global.
• Exchange Admin with knowledge in Advanced Administration of Exchange Server 2010 and Lync 2013 with good understanding of Mail-flow/SMTP, Monitoring, Reporting, Integration with different technologies and Exchange Server Migration activities
• Working Knowledge of Exchange server, Software, service pack installation, troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, tracking emails etc.
• Day-to-day operation of Lync/Exchange environments which includes change, release, performance and availability management.
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting complex enterprise level issues and outages
• Knowledge of Powershell and scripting to run and understand scripts to modify and add for message tracking and other administrative functions
• Proven knowledge on O365, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
• Troubleshooting and Configuration of O365, Exchange and Active Directory
• Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, VMWare, Hardware and Networks.
• Excellent knowledge of processes and tools utilized for system management, problem reporting, change management and support tools.
• Excellent technical troubleshooting, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Administering cloud-based messaging
• Troubleshooting Mobile interactions with Messaging (Preferred: Good Messaging server)
• Sound knowledge of Email client like Microsoft Outlook and OWA
• Good knowledge on Mail Archiving software (Preferred: EMC SourceOne)
• Backup/Recovery: Working knowledge on Setup and Configuration of native & 3rd party backup management tools
• Out Of Hours server reboots & checks
• Vendor Management (hardware and Software vendors HP, Dell, MS, VM, Citrix and others)
• Experience with Remedy ticketing system.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 6-8 years relevant experience.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: System Administrator, Consulting, Cloud, Change Management, Technology, Management
Back to top