ERP Project Manager
- Toronto, Canada
Req ID: 66077
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ERP Project Manager to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
In the role of ERP Project Manager you will be responsible for a large scale, multi year, complex, high profile project. You will ensure that project deliverables meet clients' business requirements on time, scope and budget with a focus on cost effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with existing methodologies and frameworks. This Senior Project Manager needs a strong understanding of ERP, leverage success strategies from previous large projects to the benefit of current assignments.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads planning and execution of projects including funding gate requests.
- Gathers and develops requirements in order to create and maintain a detailed project schedule and/or integrated plan.
- Sources, selects and on-boards team members in various disciplines.
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities and sets task/deliverable/performance expectations for resources.
- Resolves resourcing and inter-personal conflicts, negotiates changes to resourcing, and ensures knowledge is shared amongst team members so that project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Develops complex project budgets based on multiple funding channels and dependencies.
- Effectively manages large project budgets and ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability including estimates, forecasts and reconciliation/confirmation of actuals.
- Proactively identifies potential risk events and issues before they occur so that proper mitigating strategies can be developed.
- Articulates and prioritizes issues and risks at senior management levels and recommends mitigation strategies for decision makers.
- Establishes and participates in steering committee and stakeholder forums.
- Provides, project, program, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior management levels.
- Uses appropriate strategies and actions to overcome resistance to change and capitalize on forces in support of change during all stages of projects - concept, definition, planning, implementation and close-out.
- Promotes IT standards and best practices for project management to facilitate control of system quality, adherence to standard methodology and the control of the use of IT resources.
- Previous experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Project is highly desirable.
- Microsoft Sure Step Implementation methodology is highly desirable
- Experience with PMO environments and previous experience as a Program Manager
- PMP certification.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Program Manager, ERP, Manager, Consulting, Technology, Management
Back to top