Entry-level Software Developer
- Nashville, TN
Req ID: 99476
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-level Software Developer to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
At NTT DATA Services, the largest division of NTT DATA Corp, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of industry-centric digital business and technology solutions. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our team of over 50,000 professionals deliver a blend of deep industry experience, business insight and technology expertise powered by AI, automation, and cloud.
We are currently hiring recent College graduates for entry level Developer positions in our Advanced Technologies Group. Applicants should possess a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics fields (STEM) and an interest in learning cutting edge technologies.
This is a full-time salaried position, and we offer a comprehensive benefits package that begins on your first day of employment. Selected candidates will participate in an intensive training and development program before alignment with a variety of projects/client engagements.
Roles will be based in our regional hub cities: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, New York and Phoenix.
Responsibilities may include:
- Software development
- Developing metrics and advising on system integrations
- Custom applications and query development
- Toolset and application integration
- Working with other System Engineers and Software Developers to perform Integration activities
- Systems modernization
- Analyzing existing data to develop metrics and trends to enhance knowledge and capture value of data
- Design, develop, and test analytics, advise on integration with enterprise systems, and develop metrics for R&D efforts
- Interface with customers and teammates through meetings, calls, and other electronic media
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field, with a graduation date by June 2021
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.00
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Willingness to travel to various locations throughout US
- Coursework or at least 3 months of hands-on experience with one or more programming language(s), such as C#, .Net, Python or Java, and software application development
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Preference would be given to strong academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker - one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one's comfort zone to achieve team success
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong desire to learn technologies from an analytical standpoint
- Involvement and/or leadership experience during college through campus or community activities including student athletics
- Internships or other work experience during college tenure
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Consulting, Computer Science, Technology, Entry Level
Back to top