Entry-level Business Analyst
- Nashville, TN
Req ID: 99487
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-level Business Analyst to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
A group company within NTT DATA Services is currently hiring recent College graduates with a degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in the Information Technology Industry to join our team as an Entry level Business Analyst.
Selected candidates will participate in a training program to receive intensive training and development in cutting edge technologies.
We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel and/or relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post training completion.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA Services. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Requirements gathering
- Specification development
- Test plan development and execution
- Facilitating customer meetings
- Data Analysis
- Interface with customers and teammates through face to face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic media.
- Working with technical teams
- System functionality
- Data Analysis experience
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Must have or graduate by May 2021 with a bachelor's degree in Business (i.e. Business Management, Finance, International, etc.) OR Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field.
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Database development (educational experience/exposure)
- Involvement and/or leadership experience during college through campus or community activities including student athletics
- Internships or other work experience during college tenure
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker - one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one's comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Nashville
Job Segment: Consulting, Intern, Database, Computer Science, Entry Level, Technology
Back to top