Enterprise Application Developer (Level III)
- Albany, NY
Req ID: 97595
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Enterprise Application Developer (Level III) to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
- Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and use cases to support development of java-based applications.
- Work with the technical leads and architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards.
- Build reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services.
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7 years of experience as a Trainer.
- 4 years of experience in software design and development of enterprise-level applications using JEE, EJBs, JMS, WebServices and ORM such JPA/Hibernate.
- Three (3) or more years experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks.
- Three (3) or more years experience in implementing web applications using JSON/Angular.JS.
- Two (2) or more years experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins, artifactory/nexus, Maven.
- Experience in working with container platform comprising Docker, Kubernetes, or RedHat OpenShift platform.
- Experience in designing services and applications using Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Two (2) years experience in using NoSQL data storage such as MongoDB.
- Three (3) years experience in writing complex SQL statements and queries against RDBMS such as Oracle or MS SQLServer.
- Experience in implementing re-suable frameworks and shared services.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Oracle, Consulting, Database, Technology
Back to top