Enterprise Application Developer (Level II)
- Albany, NY
Req ID: 97599
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Enterprise Application Developer (Level II) to join our team in Albany, NY, USA.
Daily Tasks include:
- Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and using cases to develop enterprise applications and unit testing of same.
- Work with the technical leads and architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards.
- Build reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services.
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: -Level II-
- Between four (4) and seven (7) years of experience as a Developer.
- More than three (3) years' experience in software development of enterprise-level applications using JEE, JMS, WebServices and ORM such JPA/Hibernate.
- More than Two (2) years' experience in developing applications using Spring API & frameworks including, but not limited to, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring REST.
- Three (3) or more years' experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in implementing web applications using JSON/Angular.JS.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins, artifactory/nexus, Maven.
- Three (3) years' experience in writing complex SQL statements and queries against RDBMS such as Oracle or MS SQLServer.
- Experience in implementing applications using Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Experience or knowledge in using NoSQL data storage such as MongoDB.
- Experience in one or more of the following system components or platforms: application integration platform such as MULE Soft Anypoint platform or business rules management system such as Operational Decision Manager or Business Process Management or Workflow Engine.
- Experience in one or more of the following components such as: Noticing, Enterprise Content Management system, Portal.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Oracle, Consulting, Database, Technology
Back to top