Disaster Recovery Lead
- Denver, CO
Req ID: 100076
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Disaster Recovery Lead to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
Job responsibilities Include:
- Understanding the as-is IT environment
- Preparing a detailed plan for DR / BCP / COOP and get approval from Government authorities
- Simulating DR scenarios to check effectiveness of the DR plan, bridge any gaps and fix any issues
- Identifying risks and taking preventive and corrective actions as required
- Responsible for directing technical support and architecture activities specifically with a view on DR
- Accountable for meeting, measuring, and reporting against service levels and operating levels
- Responsible for the application of CMMI Level 3 process and best practices for improved efficiency and productivity across tasks and activities.
- Works closely with the program manager and government management personnel
- Responsible for driving innovation background
- Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
- Listening and understanding to client problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
- Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex solutions and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
- At least 8 years of IT Disaster Recovery experience
- 5+ years' experience in large applications and infrastructure portfolio
- At least 3 years direct experience in delivering Disaster Recovery for projects including development and maintenance in technology stack to include .net, PeopleSoft, Oracle, BI & Analytics
- PMP, ITIL and / or other related technical certifications
- Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
- Bachelor's degree
Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, ERP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Technology
Back to top