Digital Workplace Services Expert
- Bucharest, Romania
Req ID: 108495
Competitive salary | Remote
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is currently looking for a Digital Workplace Services Expert for our growing team based in Romania.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Discovery and identification of problematic/underperforming workplace devices, systems, and workflows leveraging analytical tools, incident data, and end-user feedback
- Continuously measures and improves the client endpoint environment through business, operational, and user experience metrics
- Identifies, defines, tests, deploys, and manages service improvement and automation initiatives for client's endpoint devices leveraging multiple toolsets or scripts.
- Continuously work on the development of automation and self-healing to improve overall operational health and stability
- Builds and develops custom reports leveraging SQL Reporting and customized dashboarding to create end-user analytics reports that drive additional insights
- Enabling and enhancing Existing Service Desk L1, L1.5 Support, and Field Services by reducing volume and Time to Resolution through the use of the tools
- Working with NTT or client support teams for Desktop engineering, application support, Virtual Desktop teams, Networking, and Storage teams based on issues identified
- Integration with other analytics platforms to turn data into knowledge and recommended actions
- Leads technical team meetings with Desktop Engineering, Service Desk/ Field Services leads, and Application teams (as appropriate).
- Hosts governance meetings to discuss access and changes to the infrastructure, rights, version upgrades patches, etc.
- Reviews actionable recommendations, discuss the status of previous proposals, and measures impact
- 10+ years of experience in End-User computing space
- action items and outcomes
- 5+years of experience in Desktop Engineering processes and procedures, including management and administration of platforms such as SCCM
- 5+ years of experience Experience with Microsoft SQL, building complex queries, and reports
- 1+ years experience with Agile Program Management and utilizing DevOps principles to drive
- In-depth knowledge of configuration management principles and best practices.
- Ability to identify, define, manage and control configuration
- Strong in troubleshooting Windows server/client and Networking issues, server-side as well as a client-side application issue
- Able to develop custom scripts using VBS, PowerShell, and/or Python
- Experience with Windows Server administration, including Active Directory, domains, and group policies
- Previous experience with data dashboarding tools like PowerBI, Tableau, or Numerify
- Strong verbal communication, comprehension, and technical writing skills
- Excellent client handling skills
Nice To Have Skills:
- Previous experience with Windows Analytics
- Previous experience with implementation and administration of Lakeside Systrack, 1E Tachyon, or NextThink
- Previous experience with Microsoft Power Automate or similar orchestration tool
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Program Manager, Consulting, Cloud, Database, SQL, Management, Technology
Back to top