- Falls Church, VA
Req ID: 108978
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- Design, develop and operationalize Deployment, and Delivery solutions to promote application and systems throughout the SDLC development lifecycle into associated environments
- Participate as a technical expert, with the development team, in the packaging, deployment, and management of software images and updates
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for the configuration and deployment of a major software development effort
- Be a champion for projects conformance to industry standards and best practices, helping share a defined software development process
- Create and Implement standards and best practices across organization
- Document all procedures and processes developed or utilized by the DevOps Engineer. This could include creating documentation such as Release Notes, Version Description Documents, and install instructions
- Actively research and incorporate the newest innovations and principals where there is value and/or efficiencies for using these technologies
- Work closely with project management, team leads, and peers to aid in knowledge management.
- Lead and participate in peer reviews to help generate synergies between projects
- Assist projects in forecasting current and future needs for the support of development and associated environments
- The ideal candidate for this position will have 10+ years of both development and system administration background or experience.
- Experience utilizing Team City and Octopus Deploy
- Experience with a vast array of continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tools
- Experience with deploying and configuring Microsoft Stack web applications via Microsoft's Internet Information Services (IIS) application server
- Experience in administering, configuring, and debugging applications on the IIS application server
- Demonstrated ability to produce documentation, that conforms (or defines) standards and best practices
- Source Control Management experience, including branching methodologies and best practices
- Experience utilizing Atlassian tools including Jira, Confluence, and HipChat
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 10-12 years of development and system administration experience.
- 3+ years' experience as a technical lead in architecture, development, or deployment
- 3+ years' experience with Microsoft Azure administration, or significant experience with another major public cloud provider
- Ability to obtain a DOJ/Public Trust Clearance
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Project Manager, Technology
Back to top