Location: Albany, NY - Must be onsite 1 day a week a this time
Duration 4 years contract
Public Sector experience preferred
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and use cases to support development of java-based applications.
- Work with architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards
- Design and develop reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Lead and mentor a team of developers and provide technical expertise
- Level III- More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Developer
- More than Four (4) years of development experience with IBM Operational Decision Manager or IBM Business Process Management or Case Management
- More than Three (3) years of experience in developing applications using Spring API & frameworks including but not limited to Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring REST
- Three (3) or more years experience in implementing web applications using Java/Angular.JSor Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Microservices Experience in designing services and applications using
- Three (3) or more years experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks/nexus, Maven artifactory
- Two (2) or more years experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins,
- Experience in implementing re-suable frameworks and shared services using IBM specific API and Framework
- Three (3) or more years of experience in writing complex SQL statements and queries with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.