Developer - Level 3
- Albany, NY
Req ID: 92076
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Developer - Level 3 to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Daily Tasks include:
- Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and use cases to support the development of java-based applications.
- Work with the technical leads and architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards.
- Build reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services.
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plans.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Level III: More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Developer.
- More than Four (4) Years' Experience in software design and development of enterprise-level applications using JEE, EJBs, JMS, web services, and ORM such as JPA/Hibernate.
- More than Three (3) years of experience in developing projects with Spring API & frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring REST.
- Experience in building and consuming RESTFul APIs.
- Experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated tasks.
- Experience in implementing services that use JSON/Angular.JS.
- Experience in using Source Code Management tool such as Git and implementing software project build & deployment using MAVEN.
- Experience in continuous integration, build & dependency management using tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, artifactory/nexus.
- Experience in using Docker containers and images.
- Experience in implementing Microservices patterns, concepts, and Service-Oriented Architecture principles.
- Experience in using NoSQL data storage such as MongoDB.
- Experience in writing complex SQL statements and queries in Oracle.
- Experience in implementing re-usable frameworks and shared services.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Java, Technology
Back to top