Req ID: 212697
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Architect to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA (remote).
Business Intelligence Delivery and Operations team is part of corporate IT function under Enterprise Technology Organization. Data Solutions and Business Intelligence Team is responsible for development of data service, data lake and analytics services for internal customers. Enabling our internal teams at scaled, Sr. Data Engineer will join our Business Intelligence Delivery team and will be responsible for working & managing data Analysts and team members to develop data driven applications and automations across a variety of infrastructure(both On-Prim and Cloud). Sr. Data Engineer must be able to collaboratively work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain data structures for the Enterprise data platform. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on processes that interface with multiple systems including AWS, Oracle, Middleware and ERPs. The candidate will lead development projects, pilots, and advance best design practices.
- Lead, design, develop, deploy and maintain mission critical data applications for Enterprise data platform.
- Responsible for delivery of various data driven applications.
- Participate in all phases of the Enterprise Data platform development life cycle as appropriate; including, but not limited to gathering customer requirements, defining technical requirements, creating high level architecture diagrams, data validation and training sessions.
- Engage in Data solutions and Business Intelligence Projects and drive them to closure.
- Lead different aspects of data analytics, data quality, machine learning, data acquisition, visualization, and some design and analysis tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in Data Lake, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in ETL Tools preferably Informatica & AWS Glue.
- 6+ years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development & architecture in Informatica Power Center 9.x, 10.x and Informatica Cloud environment.
- 6+ years of experience in Data Lake using AWS Databricks, Apache Spark & Python.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $79,000 to $132,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Database, Middleware, Oracle, Consulting, Technology